Learning content and outcomes
On successful completion of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Critically understand the different types of consumer buying behavior.
- Recognize the stages of the consumer buying decision process and understand how the process relates to different types of buying decisions.
- Explore and evaluate how personal factors may affect the consumer buying decisión process.
- Learn and understand about the psychological factors that may affect the consumer buying decision process
- Understand why it is important for marketers to attempt to understand consumer buying behavior and the role of this behavior in marketing strategies.
55% – Classwork (review questions, homework, essay, and other related activities)
5% – Merits
40% – Final Exam
- Principles of Customer Relationship Management by Baran, Galka, Strunk, SOUTHWESTERN [CENGAGE Learning], 2008
- Customer Relationship Management by Francis Buttle (2nd Edition), Elsevier Ltd., 2009