If you’re an educational professional who are looking to progress into management and consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the best degree for you.
The EBU Bachelor of Science in Business Management Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology degree program is designed to give those new to the innovation,a better understand of the underpinnings of Blockchain Technology and the overlying applications to digital currency, supply-chain management, and multiple ecosystems. In addition,students will gain a very comprehensive knowledge of business concepts, theories and models. This program will fill an already existing academic gap in industry and academic knowledge. With direct scrutiny of the latest disruptions in various sectors, the course will provide students with a holistic knowledge of Blockchain concepts, theories and models. The program focuses on their application to real world problems with tangible interaction and learning to the field of business. Through this approach, students learn to connect Blockchain concepts to the larger global and business society, with preparation for a clear career path within any field chosen. They are provided a solid preparation to continue to MBA graduate studies and related fields.
All EBU Issued academic certificates will have a transaction key and can be verified through the Ethereum blockchain.
|T.B.A||Online||Virtual Campus||Commencing Fall 2019||T.B.A.|
EBU learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication,
ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and
understanding of synergy.
Upon completion of the BSc. program, graduates will:
• Demonstrate an understanding of digital currencies and be able to conduct transactions from a
digital currency wallet
• Envision the disruptive potential of blockchains in combination with other technological
developments (IoT, AI, etc.), in the field of money and commerce
• Provide a deep understanding of smart contracts and their role in the emergence of
• Observe and participate in foreign exchange and digital currency transactions
• Develop applicable business models that can either be integrated into existing organizations
or be used to create new ones.
• Develop their understanding of digital currencies and blockchains as financial and